- In the air sock racer OG released by the Tinker Hatfield in the 1980s, a clean minimal design was experimentally introduced.
- That will open the way for today’s lightweight footwear.
- The feature of this pioneering shoe is upper of fit and comfort like socks using material with excellent breathability.
- Lightweight, thin Nike Free sole adapts to the movement of the feet, providing comfortable and natural comfort.
- Rounded heel according to the structure of the foot supports natural movement
- Weight: Approximately 231 g (Men’s size 28 cm)
- Offset: 4 mm
- For the player with a jersey number 23, Tinker Hatfield is in charge of designing a patriotic color Air Jordan 7.
- Hatfield prepared several options for Michael Jordan. In addition to the original reprint edition worn by him in 1992, the edition of the upper which stands out the contrast of the US flag color etc.
- The heavily-cushioned silhouette takes Nike’s Air Max technology to the next level by replacing the usual foam outsole with one made entirely from air bubble cushioning.
- The upper is constructed using Flyknit material to enhance comfort and reduce the overall weight of the shoe.
- Featuring a full Wolf Grey upper, this low top version of the Air Jordan 12 features a textured upper with leather detailing on the mudguard.
- Navy and yellow accents are then present on the branding on the tongue and heel, insoles, and the outsole.
- The low-cut Bruin symbolizing the early stages of Nike basketball is a model that has been loved by skateboarders for many years.
- NIKE SB releases the latest work that was updated according to modern performance. The Zoom Air unit on the heel softens the shock at landing, and the rubber outsole with adsorptive power demonstrates powerful grip power.
By and large, Nike’s Air Max offerings lean toward sporty, technical styles, but the brand’s NikeLab imprint just dropped a versatile Air Max sneaker that looks just as good with trousers as it does with sweatpants.
The NikeLab Air Max Woven Boot combines an all-over woven upper with full-length Max Air cushioning. While this sort of hybrid style isn’t uncharted territory for the brand, it’s rarely executed as seamlessly as this look.£200.00£200.00
- Here’s everything you need to know for the NikeLAB Air Max 1 Pinnacle Sail. All available retailers will also be updated via this page.
- Keep it here for all the latest updates as well as exclusive stockist info.
- NikeLAB continues their ‘Pinnacle’ legacy by releasing yet another series of exclusive and luxurious designs.